Tuesday, August 11, 2009

He gives me strength. x

My heart is cold.
New cities seem old.
& i have had no rest.
cause life had to choose you
who thinks that ill lose you
My faith's been put to the test
.meanwhile, i look to the sky
feeling empty hearted.
Last lulluby, the angels cry
My love has departed.
I thought that id have you forever
but now they paint me black
& they say ive given up on you-but never
even when the took me down and brought me back
Youre the first and last words i always singe
ven if you thinkthat im gone,
and youre wrong
Scratching at the surface
waiting in the rain
thats the song i sing
Do you beleive
that ive releived
myself from your power
Dont ever think
Id simply pour us down the sink
or let our love wilt like a flower
meawhile, why do you deny
me from feeling complete
Speeding up,
pours the streams out of my eyes
but i will never give up my beleifs


Ill never leave you
know that i beleive you
and im not in hiding
im only running from the lightning
&& this horrible thunder
that you ve chosen to put me under
But then all my fears disappear
cause i feel your presencea
nd i knnow your near
so please, im begging you
believethat ill always be here
meanwhile , i look into the sky
feeling empty hearted
last lullaby, the angels cry
cause my true love has arrived.

No comments: