Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ack.

I have followed 3 people today.
Its a new thing for me and I really dont understand what It means, but what-ever.
I need to do a few things today but seeing as one of those things is to be at work, and I am already at work, but have nothing to do, I dont feel so guilty about being on this blog thinger.
Braaap braap..
Im so bored. Its crazy, let the higher being bless blogs to keep my fingers occupied and my thoughts sober. :)
Follow Me-Uncle Kracker, is playing in my head.
Which is strange seeing as I havent heard that song in a good, 2 years.

But, there it is.
Tick tock. The A/C is quite loud.
I am livid. && quite excited to pack up and leave.
Only like 2 weeks to go. I think. Or is it 3? Numbers arent really my thing.
I want to know what this new Quentin Tarantino movie is with brad Pitt. But it has been my life time rule to not watch trailers online, so I dont think ill know anytime soon, seeing as the country that I am in now has no movie theatres.
Basically its an Italian war film, so I am allll for that.
Supposed to be like I quote unquote Kill bill cut in half. Oh snap.
Give me a bucket of popcorn and set me up with a ticket so I can watch that Thing .

Peace.

No comments: