Monday, September 6, 2010

Finally here..


I m sooo sorry that I havent updated my blog,
I've been pretty occupied with moving here but now Im pretty much settled and can write in my blog.
Right now, im in richmond Virginia, 2 hours away from my school , to visit my dad for the labor day weekend.
there isnt much to do in this town, but to eat, I kid you not.
there are like 10000 restaurants and nothing else.
I wanted to kayak , but apparently there is some long procedure that you have to go through
to get that done
so im here on vacation, being online. BORING.
hopefully something will happen today cause Im going back home tonight,
so well see!
Ill put up some pictures in my next post.

ALSO ,
happy birthday to a special someone who I wish was here right now! love you and again , Happy bday xooxoxoxo

No comments: