Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Its been a while...

Im laughing at the amount that I DON'T write in my blog.

This is getting ridikulouuuus. I actually feel kind of bad for not doing it.

I ALSO FEEL BAD CAUSE ALOO RAGWAR IS MAKING ME WAIT FOR HER TO DO HER DAMN PAPER.

Thats how bad it is, im so mad I had to blog about it.

Don t you hate waiting for people?

I think I just hate people in general anyway , just kidding. Kind of.
I really want to go to Gambia but like all of my friends are either going a week before or a week after

I cant imagine my bad luck.

We had to cancel drama club meeting today and my friend Bineta and I were supposed to go to the studio to work on her song, but I ended up just chilling on campus cause I'm ridiculously lazy and feel like going anywhere except my room is a challenge.

Maybe Ill be better soon and learn to not be as lazy. :/


I have a few more hours waiting for aloo to finish, so i might blog a bit more later.

"There's some blue sky, lets chase it"-Jane Austen

No comments: